2009년 3월 15일 일요일

Did you see this movies-The sad stoty than sadness

Hi~ Classmates!

I watched this movie with my wife last sunday.

Movie Title: A Sad Story Than Sadness (슬픔보다 더 슬픈 이야기)
-Starring: Kwon Sang Woo & Lee Bo Yeong

This is the best sad movie I have ever seen before.
My wife saw this movie in tears.
Do you have a lover? If any, Why don't you see this movie?
You will not regret. Never~
Also you can hear a very soft voice of Lee seung chulin(이승철)in the movie.
Finally, I atteched a Music video clip.
See you in class.



댓글 8개:

  1. Thank you for your recommendation. I will watch it some other time when I feel sadness. But I'm not sure when the day will come...

    답글삭제
  2. Hi Terry,
    So great that you put the movie clip for us. I haven't seen this movie but I will try to when I can. I need the English subtitles so I will probably rent the DVD.

    답글삭제
  3. Wow, thanks for letting me know that movie.
    You always give some good information.
    Thanks to you, I made a blog list. Thanks a lot. Also I really want to join your exercise, but..I'm so busy, forgive me...I'm really looking forward to having chance to play badminton together.

    답글삭제
  4. Terry, It is so touching after seeing that short clip..Especially I like Esung Chul's song..What a sweet voice ~Some day, I'm gonna see that movie with my close frind..not with my honey..You know why? Melo drama is not my husband's tase..Anyway thanks for helping my blog arrangement...I wish you sleep tight~

    답글삭제
  5. Hi, nice guy! You are so talent and considerate. I didn't watch that movie. I don't like sad story. I like happy ending, moving story like August Rush. But I want to watch that movie. Thank you.

    답글삭제
  6. Hi,gentleman.
    I'm happy to hear your good news about your sleeping problem.
    And you're so romantic. You like romantic movies, right? Thank you for the movie information.
    Have a nice weekend!

    답글삭제
  7. Well, during the weekend, I wanted to see that movie. But I was so tired and spent all day sleeping. I should have seen that moivie. Maybe next week, I will..

    답글삭제
  8. Terry~!

    I was moved to see you're very good at computer-related things. You're very qulified to be a head teacher of information-science department at school!!! Next year, you can try.
    Also, it's wonderful that you like that movie. I prefer romantic comedies. To beat stress, I started to enjoy funny stuff. As I getting old, I don't want to think st seriously. In 5 months, I hope I can be back to my cheerful and normal life. I hope you have a beautiful, too!!!

    답글삭제