2009년 4월 11일 토요일

Let's be friends.

Hi~
My classmates.
Do you enjoy KNUE life?
Let me introduce my short story to you.

My youngest son is in 4th grade in elmentary school this year.
His homework is collecting pictures about animal's friends.
So I helped him last night.
My son and I seached these pictures on web.
While I was collecting some picture, I could learn so much from these pictures.
These animals are very different, but they could be friends.

Here are some pictures.
Are you interested in these pictures?
Which couple do you like?

Mouse and Frog


Dog, Squirrel and Bird


Dog and Fawn


Pony and Cat


Lamb and Dog


Deer and Dog


Cat and monkey


Bird and Mouse


Hamster and Snake


Tiger and piglets


Cat and toy chick


댓글 5개:

  1. Hi Terry,
    The pictures are very impressive to me. It seems to tell me, "You should break your fixed idea." In other words, we can be friends with anyone even though who is our enemy. We usually tend to have our prejudice like the followings; this guy is good, but that guy is bad. It's quite wrong, isn't it? It also reminds me of the proverb, "Never make your enemy." Thank you Terry! Have a wonderful weekend!

    답글삭제
  2. Hi, Terry~ are we already friends like the ones in these pictures? I'm always happy to meet you and the other friends here. I think the people in life are the most valuable beings. And I also learn a lot from them.See you soon!

    답글삭제
  3. Hi Terry,
    I really liked those photos of unlikely friends. My favorite is the polar bear and the cat because they are so different in size and obviously have real affection for one another.

    답글삭제
  4. Hi,Terry..Wow so funny..YOu are so sweet and kind to your son..I didn't know you have a young boy...We can be friends like those photos..Seemingly they don't match..but if we look into the deepest part, I think they can be frinds each other..my favorite one is pony and cat..because I like cat best.and also they look very friendly..

    답글삭제
  5. Hi Terry! I enjoyed looking at your pictures. You are such a good father. My favorite one is "Tiger and piglets." The piglets with similar clothes to a tiger make me smile.

    답글삭제