2009년 3월 9일 월요일

Hi~Do you sleep well nowsday in the dom?

Hi~ I am terry.
Good to see you.
Probably you remember my name, don't you?
Of course I remember your names.(Probably...)
Anyway..
Do you sleep well in the dorm?
Actually I can't sleep well nowsday.
Do you have some good ideas to sleep well in the dorm?
Please help me.....

댓글 10개:

  1. Hi Terry,
    I'm sorry that you haven't been able to sleep well. I hope that it improves over time.

    답글삭제
  2. Hi, Terry! It sounds good to call your English name..Now I understand what troubles you have..
    Until now you can't get a sleep..just because of snoring sound...I think you should take proper exercise using the gym here...If you have free time to play something..I can join you..As for me, I usually try to read korean book..as soon as I started to read it, I fell asleep right away^^: It's a good way to sleep well...Ha,ha,ha~Anyway hopefully your trouble in sleeping would be solved soon.......

    답글삭제
  3. Terry!

    Good to see your photo. You WERE handsome! KKK!
    I'm thinking about how to make your nametag look attractive.

    I hope you sleep well tonight. See ya!

    답글삭제
  4. Hi, Terry~
    Happy to see you in my class^^

    That`s too bad that you have the problem when you`re sleep. But I have no idea about your problem. I just wish time will solve it^^

    답글삭제
  5. Hello, Terry.
    I just posted my comment. But it is gone away...

    답글삭제
  6. Hi, Terry! I'm really sorry to hear that.
    Why don't you running until you fall in sleep at night. I do yoga before go to sleep, I fall in deep sleep in 5 minutes. If you want I'll show you...-Cathy

    답글삭제
  7. Hi, Terry~
    We had been in the same school disrict, so nice to meet you.
    You're really good gentleman.
    I had the same problem, but now is OK.
    How about doing some exercise? Having some beer may help you to get sleep easily. haha

    답글삭제
  8. Hi, Terry.
    I'm really sory to hear that.
    How about running every evening after dinner.
    I do yoga, and it is really helpfull to fall in sleep.

    답글삭제
  9. I enjoyed watching Music video.
    Mr. Kwon Sang-u and Ms. Yi BO-yeong are really attractive persons. I'd like to watch the movie someday when I really want to cry a lot.

    (Please check up my new url:
    http://happyangelina.blogspo.com)

    답글삭제
  10. Thanks a million, Terry. Anyway I enjoyed the movie a little. This weekend I will try enjoy it. These days we are really busy. But all of my classmates have warm hearted, so I really happy! See you.

    답글삭제